This week I participated in a yoga class with my mom while I was home for thanksgiving break. Im unsure the type ofpraytice this was, but it was 45 minutes long and consisted of basic poses and movements. there was emphasis on keeping a slow and controlled breathing, while focusing on a strong mind muscle connection. I found this practice to be very enjoyable and soothing and overall we both had a great time participating in this practice.

    The woman who was leading the practice had a very calm and relaxed tone in her voice, she did a great job at keeping us engaged throughout the whole practice. She was also really good at maintaining a smooth pace transitioning from one pose to the next allowing for enough time to get a proper stretch without going too long or too short for each pose. 

    At the conclusion of the practice, I felt like I was extremely loose and stretched out, this class was very calming and also a great workout at the same time. It gave me everything I look for when deciding which class to participate in and definitely would take this class again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of Semester Conclusion